35MHz-4400MHz RF Signal Generator ADF4351 Module Sweep Frequency Generator PLL With OLED Display
– With OLED display
– Host USB and serial ports
– Integrated key operation
For the ADF4351 ADF4350 integrated phase-locked loop, this phase-locked loop module with OLED display, host computer USB & serial port, integrated button operation, wide-range voltage power supply, and good human-computer interaction interface is introduced. The module can achieve 35MHz-4.4GHz frequency output, basic functions such as dot frequency, sweep frequency, and frequency hopping.
– Size: 88mm * 67mm
– Power supply: 5V-15V (DC 5.1MM); 5V (USB)
– Bandwidth: ADF4351: 35MHz-4.4GHz (35MHz-4400MHz); ADF4350: 137MHz-4.4GHz
– Module step: 100KHz (minimum)
– Frequency error: ±1KHz
– Output: OUTA and OUTB two ways
– Module phase noise: better than -100dBc at 10KHz (noise varies with the frequency band phase)
– Module output power: 7dBm (maximum)
– Module interface: The external communication port of STM32 USB can be configured as USB or analog serial port (default)
– Module program download mode: SW module, three-wire system (GND SWCLK SWDIO)
– 1 x Set of Signal Generator Module
1. Power: connect usb cable to PC or power bank
2. Switch:press DOWN the blue button at the left side to turn on. UP the blue button to turn off.
3. Mode: Single Point mode and Sweep Scan mode can be choose.
4. Frequency Range:35MHz-4400MHz
5. Frequency setting: For Single Point mode, press up or down button to change mode. Press center button to into Point mode,use left and right button to chane positon,use up and down button to change value,press center button to get exit. For Sweep Scan mode, press up or down button to choose sweep mode. Press left and right button to change positon including the start and end frequency. Press up and down button to change value.press center button to start scan,it will show Wait.Long press center button to exit.
6.Output: Two way output,each one is ok. Output A- and Output A+.